Youths Smoking Effects
Programs and Services Offered By Centers Help Teens to Overcome Addiction
Teenage smoking is serious problem in today’s scenario. It is rising day by day over the few decades. According to the facts and data it is seems that mostly 80% of the smokers are of age 18 or below than that and in which 50% are chain smokers. Few of them want to relief from this habit but they cannot do it easily, because they know that
Smoking is injurious to health. But teens cannot quit it up.
Why Is Smoking Injurious To Health?
Smoking is like a slow poison which damaged our body tissue very slowly and after a particular stage its leads teenagers to suffer from a serious health disorders. Cigarettes mainly contain a substance known as nicotine. Nicotine acts as a stimulant for mind, body and spirit. Once you are addict of taking nicotine your body requires it regularly. After gaining this habit teenagers cannot live without this. This is the condition which leads to addiction of smoking in teenagers, adults. In cigarettes not only nicotine but chemicals like carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxide, Hydrogen cyanide, arsenic, nickel, chromium is also present which cause a serious damage to adolescent’s health.
Why Teenagers Smoking? There are many reasons behind this habit.
• Some Adults Take It As A Status Symbol.
• Some Adolescents Start Smoking For Cool And Attractive Looks.
• Some Teenagers Copying Film Stars Styles And They Start Copying Their Smoking Habits.
• Some Adults Take It As A Resting Pill, Means To Overcome Pressure.
Effects Of Teen Smoking:
- Smoking leads to various lungs diseases in adults like Asthma, chronic disease
- Smoking cause a very serious problem to those adults who are regular smokers
They suffering from a disease like throat cancer, mouth cancer, etc
- In females breast cancer, respiratory disease, cough these are the commonly serious diseases which are seen by the diagnostics.
Prevention And Care
Parents should take their children’s to doctors or any health care center or health consultant. Parents should take their child for varies counseling programmers.